120 gms Moong Dal (1 Cup)
100 gms Ghee (3/4th Cup)
500 ml Milk
120 gms Magicleaf Perfect Sweets (1 Cup)
Chopped Almonds, Pistachios, and Cashews
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: 1 cup sugar substituted with 1 cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1. Soak 1 cup moong dal (120gms) in water for 3-4 hours.
2. Using a blender, make a paste of moong dal.
3. In a pan, add 100gms ghee and let it melt.
4. Now, add the moong dal paste.
5. Keep stirring the mixture for 20-25 minutes on low flame.
6. Now, add 500 ml milk and keep stirring and make sure no lumping occurs.
7. Continue cooking for 10-15 minutes until mixture turns thick without lumps.
8. Add 1 cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
9. Keep cooking until the mixture reaches granular consistency for 10 minutes.
10. Garnish with Almonds, Pistachios, and Cashews.
11. Serve hot and enjoy the Sugar-Free Moong Dal Halwa.