- 500gms Gajar (Carrot)
- 500ml Milk
- 1/3rd Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- Cashews, Almonds, and Pistachios
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ⅓ cup sugar substituted with ⅓ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- Wash gajar in running water and peel them. Now, grate gajar in a food processor or with a hand grater.
- In a pan, add grated gajar and pour 500ml milk.
- Keep cooking on a low-medium heat until the milk is completely soaked by gajar. This will take 40-45 minutes.
- Once the milk is evaporated, on high heat, add 1 tablespoon of ghee and keep cooking for 10 minutes.
- Now, add ⅓ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
- The halwa will now release moisture and turn gooey.
- Keep cooking for 5-10 minutes until half the moisture evaporates.
- Finally, sprinkle cashews, almonds and pistachios
- Serve hot or chilled as per preference.