- 1 Cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
- ¾ Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- Cashews, Almonds, and Pistachios
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Water
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: 1 cup sugar substituted with 1 cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- In a pan, add ¾ cup ghee and let it melt.
- Once the ghee melts, add 1 cup wheat flour and start roasting. Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Keep roasting for 20-25 minutes on low-medium heat. The mixture will turn dark, indicating wheat flour has cooked completely.
- Now, add 1 cup milk and 1 cup water. Continue stirring so that lumping doesn’t occur.
- The wheat flour will completely absorb the water. Keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Now, add 1 cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
- Continue cooking for 5-7 minutes more.
- Garnish atte ka halwa with cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
- Serve hot and enjoy the delicious halwa.