- 1 Cup (150 gms) Besan
- 1 Cup (200 gms) Ghee
- 1 Cup (200 gms) Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
- ½ Cup (130 ml) Water
- In a deep pan or kadai, add 1 cup besan and start dry roasting it.
- Now, sieve the besan once so that no lumps are formed while mixing it in stevia syrup.
- Grease a pan or tray with some ghee and line a parchment paper. Keep it aside.
Cooking Mysore Pak:
- In a deep pan or kadai, add 1 cup Magicleaf Perfect Bakes and ½ cup water.
- Keep stirring until Perfect Bakes gets dissolved in the water.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, add 1 cup ghee and let it melt on a low flame.
- When the stevia syrup starts bubbling, add the besan and mix continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Then add the melted ghee in parts using a spoon or ladle.
- Keep adding ghee using one hand and mixing with the other at the same time.
- Mix everything well and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- When you notice small bubbles and holes in the mixture, then switch off the flame.
Setting Mysore Pak:
- Pour the mixture in the greased tray and level it with a spatula.
- Keep it aside and let the mixture rest for an hour.
- Slice the mysore pak into rectangular or square pieces.
Store in an airtight container and enjoy No Sugar Mysore Pak for 7-10 days.