- 200 gms Cashews (2 Cups)
- 80 gms Magicleaf Perfect Sweets (3/4th cup)
- ½ Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons Ghee
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ¾ cup sugar substituted with ¾ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- Add 2 cups (200gms) cashews to a blender to form powder.
- In a pan or kadai, add 3/4th cup (80gms) Magicleaf Perfect Sweets & ½ cup water.
- When the Magicleaf Perfect Sweets dissolves, add cashew powder.
- Mix well and make sure no lumps are formed.
- After 6-8 minutes, add two tablespoons of ghee.
- Cook for more 10-15 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Grease a plate and transfer the mixture to it.
- Let the mixture cool down to warm or slightly hot.
- Take another plate and grease it with ghee.
- Transfer the cooled mixture and press down with spatula.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator to settle down.
- Cut it into the desired shape.
- Serve the Kaju Katli right away or store in an airtight container.