- 1 Liter Milk (Full Cream)
- 60gms Magicleaf Stevia (1/2 cup)
- Almonds for Garnishing
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ½ cup sugar substituted with ½ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- In a pan, pour one-litre milk. Keep the gas on medium flame.
- Bring the milk to boil and make sure to stir occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Keep stirring the milk until it thickens. After 20 minutes, the mixture will turn creamy and change its colour to light yellow.
- Now, add 60gms Magicleaf Perfect Sweets. Mix it well.
- Keep cooking for 6-8 minutes on low flame. The mixture start separate easily from the pan.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let the mixture cool down a bit.
- Now, take small-sized dough portions and roll them into balls. Flatten them and tuck your favorite nuts (almonds, cashews, or pistachios).
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy this delicious Sugar-Free Milk Peda for a week.