- 200gms Grated Coconut (2 Cups)
- 25gms Ghee (2 tablespoons)
- 200ml Milk (2 cups)
- 100gms Magicleaf Perfect Sweets (1 cup)
- 5-5 Chopped Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: 1 cup sugar substituted with 1 cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoons Ghee. Let it melt.
- Now, add 2 cups of grated coconut and keep stirring for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour a cup of milk in the pan and mix well. Now again, add the remaining cup of milk.
- Keep cooking until the milk is evaporated. At this stage, remember to stir the mixture continuously so that it doesn't burn.
- Add a cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets. Mix it well.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it turns thick and sticky.
- At this moment, the barfi mixture will turn aromatic.
- Take the pan off the stove and set the mixture aside.
- Now, take a tray or plate and grease it with ghee.
- Transfer the barfi mixture to the greased plate and press down with a spatula.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over.
- Keep the plate in a refrigerator for about 2-3 hours. You can also let the mixture settle at room temperature for about 8-10 hours.
- Finally, slice the barfi into pieces and store them in an air-tight jar.