Sugar to Magicleaf Stevia Conversion: 1 cup sugar substituted in Sabudana Kheer by 40 grams i.e., 1/4th cup of Magicleaf Stevia.
- 500ml Milk
- ¼th cup Sabudana pearls (40gms)
- ¼th cup Magicleaf Stevia (40gms)
- 4-4 chopped Almonds and Cashews
- 8 Raisins
Washing and soaking Sabudana pearls:
- First begin by washing sabudana pearls. Take sabudana pearls in a bowl and wash them at least twice. Make sure to do this properly so that the excess starch gets eliminated. (This will make sure that milk doesn't curls while adding sabudana)
- Once washed, add a cup of water in the sabudana pearls.
- Let them rest for 1.5 hours.
- Check after 1.5 hours, sabudana pearls would have softened a little.
Preparing the Sabudana kheer:
- Step 1: Take a saucepan and add 500ml milk.
- Bring to a boil on medium flame.
- Now, add the sabudana pearls to the boiling milk. At this point, lower the temperature. Make sure to stir while adding sabudana pearls.
- Keep stirring for about 20 minutes until the sabudana pearls become transparent.
- Add 40gms Magicleaf Stevia and keep stirring for about 5 minutes.
- You will notice that the kheer is becoming thick.
- Add chopped almonds, cashews, and stir a bit. Follow it up with raisins.
- Stir for 30 seconds to a minute and remove from the flame.
Serve hot or cold as per your preference. Try this Sugar-free Sabudana Kheer with Magicleaf Stevia Powder this Navratri.