1 cup = 250 ml
- Desiccated Coconut- 200 gms
- Milk- 250 ml
- Coconut oil- 1 tsp
- Magicleaf Stevia- 20 gms
- A pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Almonds / Cashews - 8 pcs.
1. Heat a pan, add 1 tsp of oil and pour coconut into it. Cook the desiccated coconut for 3-5 minutes.
2. Now, add milk and leave a little amount of it for later use. Stir the mixture well for another 5 minutes and add Magicleaf Stevia to it. To mix stevia powder well, add the leftover milk.
3. Now, add cardamom powder and finely chopped nuts. Keep mixing until it stops sticking at the bottom of pan. Stir the mixture thoroughly for the next 10-12 mins until it is cooked nicely and starts to looks like a dough.
4. Keep the mixture for cooling until it reaches room temperature. Now, take a small portion of this mixture and shape it into laddoos. For an added outer layer of coconut, you may also roll the laddoos in desiccated coconut.
That's it! It is time to enjoy your stevia based Coconut Laddoos. Store them in an airtight jar, refrigerate and they are perfect to consume for next 2-4 days!