Skip to content

Magicleaf Power Up Vitamins

74% Indians are deficient in Vitamin C, be a part of the other 26%

Vitamin C is a vital nutrient that aids important functions of the body. Things like repair of body tissues, formation of collagen, proper functioning of the immune system, healing of wounds, maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.

Therefore consuming it daily ensures that these systems function well.

Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and can be consumed daily as per the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) - 98mg

Natural vitamins are always better and Organic Vitamin C Sachets By Magicleaf has all natural ingredients - 

  • Vitamin C - 100 mg (Natural Source)
  • Stevia Extract (Natural Sweetener From Himalayas)
  • Erythritol (Natural Carrier)
  • Lemon Lime/Orange (Natural Fruit Powder)
  • Citric Acid (Natural Acidity Regulator)

How To Use Zero Calorie Powder Up Vitamin C Powder

Just tear a sachet, empty the content in a glass of water and stir - to prepare an instant Vitamin C drink in less than 10 seconds!

Benefits of Vitamin C

  • Aids faster healing of wounds
  • Maintenance and repair of bones, teeth, and cartilage
  • Functions as an antioxidant, free radicals are neutralized by its antioxidant property — Free radicals are molecules that are unstable and can damage cells at the genetic level and accelerate aging
  • Vitalizes the immune system
  • Synthesizes collagen - Helping you achieve a healthy and glowing skin
Zero Sugar, No Chemicals promise 

We have sweetened our Vitamin C drink with  100% Natural Himalayan Stevia Extract  that is, zero calorie and zero sugar. Also, it has no harmful chemicals like Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, arboxymethylcellulose.

Available in 2 flavors. Lime and Lemon and Orange

Close (esc)

Join The No Sugar Club

Get resources and access to high performance people who are living a No Sugar Lifestyle!

😊

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Added to cart

Qty:1

QTY: 4

10% off

Qty:1