- Milk: 1 litre
- Wheat Vermicelli: 200 gms
- Magic Leaf Stevia: 40 gms
- Cardamom Powder: ¼ tsp
- Take 1 litre of milk in large surface pan and cook it on medium flame. Continuously stir the milk to avoid stickiness of the milk particles to the bottom of the pan.
- Add wheat vermicelli to the boiling milk.
- Once Vermicelli comes to boil after 8-10 mins, add 40g of Magic leaf stevia sweetener to the boiling milk and mix it well.
- When the vermicelli softens and floats on the top, add the ¼ teaspoon of cardamom powder and mix it well.
- The vermicelli kheer is ready to serve. Serve it chilled or hot.